12.27.2013

winter sweater





Today I enjoyed relaxing at home and hanging out with my parents and sister. It has been pretty mild here the last 2 days, and we went out to dinner so I threw on some of my favorite new gifts from this Christmas! This cardigan is seriously the most comfortable thing ever. I got a gray one on last month and immediately fell in love so of course I had to ask for the other color for Christmas, ah its just perfect. Very cozy and surprisingly thick & warm. I also loveee that it is long. The other new thing I got is these amazing ankle boots! Slightly studded and fabulous :)

Get the Look:

Boots || Express
Scarf || NYC Street Vendor; similar here
Sweater || Express
Jeans || H&M
Shirt || Mango
Jewelry || Nordstroms


1 comment:

  1. Cute boots!!
    I just saw that you followed my previous blog, 'Isabelle Marie's', and was wondering if you could please check out my new one? http://isasjournal.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thanks alot!
    -Isa

    ReplyDelete